Happy World Nutella Day!!
Obviously, I started the celebration off right with a couple of spoonfuls direct from jar to mouth. The only way to do it, I say.
They include (from World Nutella Day’s website):
- Apricot-Nutella Breakfast Cake from The Leftover Queen
- French Nutella Toast from nyc/caribbean ragazza
- Nutella & Mascarpone Grilled Cheese Sandwich on Brioche from Sweet & Saucy
- Nutella Banana Muffins from Anali’s First Amendment
- Nutella Brioche French Toast
- Nutella Brioche French Toast Recipe from Nook & Pantry
- Nutella filled Cinnamon Rolls drizzled with Cherry Glaze from bell’alimento
- Nutella Flapjacks from Me, the Man & the Baby
- Nutella French Toast Recipe from My Melange
- Nutella Granola from Lunch Fit for a Kid
- Nutella Pop Tarts Recipe from Chez Pim
- Nutella Ricotta Stuffed Pancakes from Hungry Desi
- Nutella Stuffed French Toast from Life & Love
- Nutella Stuffed French Toast Recipe from Closet Cooking
- Nutella Waffles from My Cookbook Addiction
- Nutella-stuffed French Toast from Ubiquitous Food Cravings
- White Chocolate and Nutella Oatmeal from Life is Beautiful
…and that’s just the “Breakfast” section!!
- If you eat Nutella – what are your favorite ways to use it??…other than just straight from the jar…because well, that’s a given!